Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Going to the Pool


During the summer we love to go to the pool. My kids are little fish and love the water. However, at the beginning of the summer, Allie was scared of the water and refused to get in. She screamed bloody murder and wouldn't let go of me. Finally I took her to my friend April's house so the rest of us could swim in peace. Then next time we went swimming she screamed but I made her get in the pool with me. She had to get over her fear. Finally she got used to being in the water but she wanted to go get a treat. I always bring a snack because the kids get so hungry. We got a snack and then she ventured over to the ramp and played on it the rest of the time we were there. Now she constantly asks if we can go swimming and doesn't want to get out when it is time to go home.

Nathan
Emma and Allie
Hannah and Emma

Emma and Hannah about to dive off the diving board

No comments: