Dusty had to work on our anniversary, cutting hay and at the hospital. I only saw him for about 10 minutes. So I thought we would go have dinner with him at the hospital. He called when he got a minute and told us to come on up, however, Emma lost my car keys. We finally found them after about 10 minutes. She went to get the mail and left them in our box. By the time we got to the hospital Dusty had to do some more x-rays. So I ate with the kids. He made it back and we were able to hang out before he had more x-rays to take. Oh well, it was still fun and this weekend we are going to the Anniversary Inn to have our time:)
Friday, July 30, 2010
Our Anniversary
Dusty had to work on our anniversary, cutting hay and at the hospital. I only saw him for about 10 minutes. So I thought we would go have dinner with him at the hospital. He called when he got a minute and told us to come on up, however, Emma lost my car keys. We finally found them after about 10 minutes. She went to get the mail and left them in our box. By the time we got to the hospital Dusty had to do some more x-rays. So I ate with the kids. He made it back and we were able to hang out before he had more x-rays to take. Oh well, it was still fun and this weekend we are going to the Anniversary Inn to have our time:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment