Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ryan's BFA Show

So we went to Ryan's BFA show.  He made the necklace I wore.  He worked so hard and had so many pieces of art while some of the others had just 6 pieces or so.   We came to Logan and while my mom, dad, and I were at the art show Nick babysat my kids.  They had a blast. 
 Ryan
 Cassie

 Emma
 Cassie(wearing the red dog tag necklace Ryan made) and Ryan
 This is a tribute to Allie.  She told me that she would get her dragon to eat me when I told her to do something she didn't want to do.

 Cassie, Ryan, Dad, and Mom
Ryan's Mason Jar project

1 comment:

Mama said...

So cool - I'm glad that you posted these photos so I could see them! It's fun to see your family, Cassie - thanks for the picture-filled posts.

-Karin