I had to swim 300 meters, bike 13 miles, and run 3.1 miles. This is my reward for all of the hard work I put into my training!

I had to be at registration at 5:30, that is why it is dark in the picture. I went to bed about 12:30. Bobby and his family came to visit. He is finally home from Iraq and I haven't seen him in a year so I wanted to visit. I only got about 4 hours of sleep before I got up and in that time I had to get up 3 times with sad kids in the night, I guess that is the life of a mom, no matter what is going on kids still need their moms!
Ready to start
Swimming
Running to the finish
Finished! I took 16th out of 24 women, but I also beat several men and teams! My time was 1 hour 31 minutes and ?? seconds.
From Emma
1 comment:
YEAH GO YOU! YOUR ARE SO AWESOME!
Post a Comment