Friday, December 25, 2009

Our Christmas

We have been giving the kids pj's for the past few years on Christmas Eve. We go to bed and then let Santa come. We sleep in and then get up and eat breakfast. After breakfast we read the Christmas story out of the scriptures. I hope the kids know that Christmas is about Christ's birth and not just about getting presents! Then we open presents. This year I got a Mac Computer. Mac's are the only way to go!!! We also had Ryan come and see us. He is so much fun! The Stanley's also came over because Nick called and wanted to talk to us as well as his own family. After I got my computer plugged in we Skyped with my family in Houston. I love Skype! It was a great day!
Nathan, Allie, and, Emma in their new pj's from mom and dad.
Dusty with his new game. The Farming Game, it's so much fun!
Ryan came to spend Christmas with us. We must have been so much fun!

No comments: