Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nathan's Eczema

Nathan has eczema really bad. The only thing that makes it go away has been antibiotics and steroids, neither of which I want to be giving my 3 year old on a regular basis! We have tried everything from changing his soap, laundry detergent, lotions, drugs, and just about everything else you can imagine. We have even put gloves on his hands to sleep at night and given him and anti-itch medicine. He wakes up several times in the night and itches until he bleeds. We are going out to a specialist in Salt Lake and hopefully we can get it under control. Right now we cover him in Vaseline from head to toe each morning and night. I'll update and see if the dermatologist can help him.

1 comment:

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

OMG! Wow! Never seen that...crazy I hope he gets better soon!