Nathan was in our field and I asked him to come into the yard. As he looked at me very serious he said, "I can't mom, I'm workin with the horses." Anyone need a horse trainer?He finally finished workin with those horses.
HEY! Had no clue you were blogging! I added you, megan, and jenny to my blog so I can keep up with yall! Where Gretchens blog? We need to get Mel on here too! Your kids are so cute and look so much like you! It's crazy! Mini Cassies! Well, are you doing outside shoot? Studio? Looks like you have done white, so I would do something different...black or maybe some color and patterns! Share them when you get them done!
2 comments:
HEY! Had no clue you were blogging! I added you, megan, and jenny to my blog so I can keep up with yall! Where Gretchens blog? We need to get Mel on here too! Your kids are so cute and look so much like you! It's crazy! Mini Cassies! Well, are you doing outside shoot? Studio? Looks like you have done white, so I would do something different...black or maybe some color and patterns! Share them when you get them done!
that is too cute! What a MAN! Now who lets their children run around with out shoes? haha!
Post a Comment